Stir fry is the simplest methodology to prepare dinner greens. I’ve my favourite Cabbage and Mushroom Stir Fry that I’m going to share with you right here.
Cabbage is implausible, and whenever you frivolously stir fry it with some garlic, salt, and soy sauce, it immediately turns into scrumptious.
Every time whenever you determine to eat rice, add this stir fry veggie on the highest, and you will note why folks love this dish.
You may apply this method to any vegetable not solely cabbage, and it’ll most likely style a lot better than simply steaming it! That is primarily for beans and something that normally style too horrible as a result of it’s a vegetable.
Cabbage and Mushroom Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons further mild olive oil
- 1 scallion
- 2 cloves garlic
- A pinch of purple pepper flakes
- ½ medium cabbage (about 5 cups chopped)
- 5 mushrooms (about 1 cup)
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- 2-Three teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- A sprinkle of floor pepper
- Wash and chop the cabbage into small items. It’s possible you’ll wish to shred them, have them in chunk sized items or no matter dimension you need. Use a mushroom slicer (if doable) to slice your mushrooms into 4-5 skinny slices. Peel and chop the garlic into small items, and chop the scallions lengthwise in small items.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil, scallions, garlic and purple pepper flakes.
- Flip the warmth on medium excessive (5-6) and let it heat up for a few minutes. Add the cabbage, mushrooms and salt and let it saute for about 5 minutes, make sure to stir very properly.
- Add two teaspoons of low sodium soy sauce and style, if it wants extra, add one other teaspoon. In any other case, add the cooking wine, garlic powder, paprika and pepper. Saute for one more 5 minutes and switch the warmth off and serve.